Thursday, October 13, 2011

The S Family Photo Shoot: Sandhurst Photographer

It was Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte who said "Un bon croquis vaut mieux qu'un long discours," which translates as "A good sketch is better than a long speech". This is more commonly used these days as "A picture is worth a thousand words." Obviously, being a photographer, I truly believe this.

This set of images from my recent photo shoot with the S Family tell you so much about them. It's easy to see just what a special relationship they have together and I cannot tell you just how sweet the girls are together; they actually hold each others hands...without being asked to and the oldest two dote on their little sister. (I am angling for my two to spend some time with them in the hope that some of the sibling love with rub off on them).






To the S Family: I had such a lovely time with you all and you girls are an absolute pleasure to be around. It was great to hear your stories of holidays and family times together and on that note I have a favour to ask....please can you pack me in your suitcase on your next trip to the USA? I promise to behave :-)

1 comment: