Monday, October 10, 2011

The Cake Lady's Children, Part II: Sandhurst Photographer

Two days ago I posted some images from last week's photo shoot with the son and daughter of our very talented local cake and biscuit lady, Lisa. Here's a few more from the session. There are so many good ones of them, so I had to be very harsh in making a decision as to which ones to share.




Peepo!Of course, if one does it, they both do but I had to be quick to catch li'l J; she's surprisingly fast for one so young!


Not fair, you had a head start!
And finally, this one of B looking rather cool. I promise I didn't ask him to lie like this. Let's just say he's quite comfortable in front of the camera :-)

To B and li'l J: Thanks for letting me follow you around and take your photograph. I hope your mum made you some special treats for dinner that day, you certainly burned off enough energy with all the running around you did! Rach x

1 comment: