Friday, October 7, 2011

iSad

Way back in the first month of blogging I did a post called Inspiration. It contained a link to Steve Jobs' Address to Stamford Graduates back in 2005. Today, as I found out the sad news that he had passed away, aged only 56 years, I watched this link again. I am sure you will agree, the speech is even more poignant now.



The overwhelming reaction from around the world, on hearing the news of his death, is not surprising. Amongst other things, this man created and recreated Apple, not forgetting Pixar. After all, what sort of a world would it be without Toy Story? Oh, and I guess the iPhenomenon is pretty awesome too. If you have a spare few minutes, please watch the link above. His own speech says everything you need to know about him far more eloquently than I can put into words and may even inspire you in your own personal journey through life.

RIP Mr Steve Jobs. For somebody who never even completed college you did pretty well and certainly made your mark on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment