Friday, October 7, 2011

The Cake Lady's Children, Part I: Sandhurst Photography

The very first blog I ever wrote included a section about a photo shoot I did for a very talented 'cake lady'. Around our neck of the woods, that's her name: Lisa, The Cake Lady. It's her unofficial title. She really must get fed up of being referred to in this way... sorry Lisa, but when you bake amazing creations like you do, you have to expect it! Please check out Lisa's Facebook page at Cakes & Biscuits by Lisa. Her designs and attention to detail are superb.

This week I had the honour of photographing Lisa's two gorgeous children. I had such a fun time with them and, the weather behaved just as well as they did. I have so many images that I love and want to share so I think I'd better split this into two blogs.




3 comments:

  1. LOL - Rachael, you do know how to make a person laugh!! Great pics, can't wait to view them all - but I have told myself I must complete all my weekends baking first! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] days ago I posted some images from last week’s photo shoot with the son and daughter of our very talented local cake and [...]

    ReplyDelete